- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Engineering (Industrial).
- Senior Manager / Manager specializing in Purchasing/Inventory/Material and Warehouse Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
Responsible for managing the third party relationships of the Bank throughout their life cycle thereby ensuring that they abide by the vendor management framework in compliance with internal and external standards, applicable local laws, rules and regulations.
- Manage and facilitate 3rd party vendor/ partner assessment, accreditation,onboarding, contract reviews and service reviews. This includes but not limited to vendors, payment platforms, government institutions and other entities.
- Ensure that vendors/ partners abide by internal and external standards, policies and procedures set forth by the bank and the governing bodies that supervise the Bank (i.e. regulators, auditors, etc.)
- Ensure that payments and vendor penalties are promptly processed. Manage relationships with third party vendors. Escalation point for concerns with 3rd party providers.
- Regular review and enforcement of SLAs and contracts.
- Act as functional bridge amongst external vendors as well as internal stakeholders including Asia Procurement.
- Manage and conduct vendor forums for 3rd party vendors and stakeholders.
- Ensures completion of agreement and documentation needed within the required timeline.
- Manage and mitigate vendor risk
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- With at least 5 years of experience in vendor management, procurement or contracts management.
- Proven track record in building relationships with third parties and managing them to ensure that they deliver on the bank’s requirements.
- Keen attention to details and highly organized.
- Interviews will be done thru phone or via whatsapp
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.