- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Finance.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
Take a chance on being a key player for a Japanese company!
- Preparation of Letter of Credit and other bank documents related to all shipments
- Ensuring complete and keeping of records of all import documents.
- Monitors LC (Letter of Credit) opening
- Check with counterpart status of LC
- Verifies with counterpart status of LC amendments(if any)
- A graduate of any Business course
- With at least 3 years of work experience in processing Letters of Credit
- Preferably from the same field in Trading or Manufacturing company, or a "Letter of Credit Officer" in a bank
- Willing to work in Makati City
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.