- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Electronic and Communication), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool and Die/Welding).
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): CNC Programming, Design Machining.
- Perform various tasks to set up, operate, monitor, troubleshoot and perform preventive maintenance
- Calculate dimensions and tolerances using knowledge of mathematics and instruments such as micrometers and Vernier caliper
- Knows how to use machine tools such as lathes, milling, shapers or grinders
- Measure, examine and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications using
- Design, program computer and electronic instruments such as numerically controlled machine tools
- Set controls to regulate machining or enter commands to retrieve, input or edit computerized machine control media
- Produces machined parts by programming, setting up and operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine
- At least 2-3 yrs experience on CNC Machines
- Knowledge in design machining process
- Can do CNC programming
- Location: Batangas, CALABARZON.
- Contract, Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.