- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology.
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): General HR.
- Required language(s): English, Tagalog.
- Reports directly to the Department Manager for Huma Resource and General Administration
- Supervise HR Section in the ff areas: Compensation and Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Labor Relations, Training and Development and Development Performance Management System
- Oversee the implementation of the company's policies and procedures
- Assist in policy and administrative procedure review
- A graduate of Bachelor of Science in Psychology or AB in Business Administration or Management
- With at least 5 years of work experience as a SUPERVISOR
- With at least 6-7 years of work experience in HR functions
- Knowledgeable in General HR and Organizational Development
- Willing to work in Carmelray Industrial Park 1 in Calamba, Laguna
- Willing to work ASAP
- Willing to work physically in the office despite Community Quarantine period
- Shuttle Service (Calamba, Sto. Tomas, Batangas and Manila)
- HMO (with 4 dependents)
- Good compensation and other benefits
- Work schedule from Monday-Friday (7am-4pm)
- Salary between PHP 30,000.00 and PHP 40,000.00
- Location: Laguna, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.