- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Customer Service.
- Required language(s): English.
About our client
Discover amazing career opportunities with a company that is all about helping people achieve their dreams and aspirations!
Our client is a global shared service centre providing finance, investments, contact centre, information technology, underwriting, actuarial, administrative and marketing services to companies around the world. They are a leading financial services group who puts customers’ needs first by providing the right solutions on areas such as insurance, financial advice and wealth and asset management.
With the company’s global headquarters in Canada and principal operations in Asia and the United States, they have served customers for more than 100 years and currently employs more than 35,000 resources. They aim to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals.
- Answer inbound calls from customers
- Facilitate outbound phone calls for follow up and updating customers
- Document all calls handled accurately
- Guarantee departmental metrics are met by adhering to key standards in contact rates and handling procedures
- Produce positive customer experience by effectively answering inquiries and handling problem solving scenarios
- Redirect/Transfer calls to the correct department for better transition and service
- Adhere to prescribed shift and schedule
- Adhere to set service level targets or key performance indicators
- Completed 2 years in College in any field with at least 1 year of BPO experience
- College graduates with no experience are encouraged to apply
- Excellent communication skills is a must or at least be intermediate level
- Strong customer service skills (ability to build rapport, demonstrate empathy and outline key steps in delivering good customer service)
- Ability to clearly understand and act on presented problem statement; to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
- Minimum keyboarding skills of at least 30 words per minute
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple applications at the same time
- Amenability to work at night fulltime, shifting schedules and Philippine holiday
- Willing to work in Quezon City
- Salary between PHP 20,000.00 and PHP 25,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.