- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Responsible in assisting clients with their inquiries about our products, services, policies and claims.
- Solve client’s inquiries in a friendly and professional way from the very first call while adhering to policies and procedures
- Assess customer needs and address issues in a timely manner, meeting monitored productivity and quality objectives
- responsible for navigating our computer systems to track calls, gathering information, and effectively resolving the issues or queries of the customers
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree
- At least 1-year customer service experience
- Knowledge on Insurance and related products
- Excellent communication skills, reading skills and comprehension
- Willing to work in BGC and in a night shift schedule
Willing to work from home temporarily and should have atleast 25mbps internet connection speed at home.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.