- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
As a Cloud Reliability Engineer, you will be primarily responsible for the delivery of first-class infrastructure monitoring and support using various tools and technology to maintain the stability and issue escalation of the application and other platforms. The Cloud Reliability Engineer will be responsible for supporting existing monitoring tools and processes as well as assisting with establishing new applications and infrastructure monitoring tools to a highly available cloud environment. Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for tier1 triage and proactive reporting and communication of issues to all impacted customers and stakeholders to keep them informed of ongoing status of active issues and the steps being taken to resolve them. You will help drive the stability and advanced infrastructure support processes and monitoring capabilities in order to guarantee a high degree of reliability, security, scalability, and availability at any given time.
- Monitoring and support of mission critical Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) ecosystem and ancillary components.
- Assist with various setup and maintain AKS configuration tasks based on skill.
- Monitor and report on issues in the AKS environments and applications and perform some Tier1 triage issues based as they arise.
- Provide proactive communications of issue status and remediation steps to impacted customers and stakeholders.
- Assist with platform security & access management.
- Monitor and report on performance related issues with AKS components (Clusters, Nodes, Pods, etc).
- Maintain operations support processes specifically as it pertains to supporting cloud infrastructure & AKS.
- Support server and the relevant IaaS and PaaS in a Cloud or virtualized environment
- Monitor and support cloud architecture and security fundamentals for high availability design and multi-cloud services.
- Monitor adherence to cloud strategies, standards, guidelines and policies
- Help foster a collaborative customer-centric culture and ensure the team regularly celebrates successes
- 1 year or less experience in an infrastructure support role
- 2+ years of support or equivalent experience including a customer facing or customer support role
- Experience with CLI Tools
- Good communication and organizational skills and desire to be a leader
- The ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks
- Some understanding of cloud environments and infrastructure a plus.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; able to coach, share skills and methods
- Exceptional organizational and critical thinking abilities that enable you to develop repeatable multi-tiered support structures.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Good verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively articulate and communicate technical issues, possibilities, and outcomes.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.