- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Engineering (Industrial).
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Finance - Audit/Taxation or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Internal Auditing.
- Required certification(s): Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor.
The Corporate Auditor is responsible for performing individual internal audit projects and consulting engagements as part of the overall internal audit plan. Audit projects will include coverage of functional and operating units, focusing on financial, operational and IT processes.
- Location: Valenzuela City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Social Media Footer
Head Office: 560 West Service Road, Paso de Blas, Valenzueala City Mega Plant: Brgy. Bulihan, Malvar, Batangas
A Delicious Story of Success
From a simple dream of providing delicious food for her family, the CDO story has turned into a lifelong commitment of providing Filipinos with high quality and affordable food products.
We champion mealtimes and unite families through food that calls them home. We live to bring them the freshness and delight of mom-made cooking that fills their hearts.
We will be the most trusted food company, loved for how our food creations bring and bond all generations of people together.