- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Act as primary contact handling complex and escalated inbound calls with agents, insureds, and internal departments and negotiate solutions while providing high level of customer service
- Adhere to scheduling guidelines of the department
- Handle inquiries, research problems, process transactions, and develop solutions to billing related issues and auto coverage queries
- Place outgoing calls as needed to resolve outstanding customer issues
- Resolve billing and remittance discrepancies through direct contact with customers in a timely manner
- Follow up and monitor account related billing issues as necessary to ensure appropriate action has been taken
- Provide assistance to both internal and external customers and team members to develop solutions to billing problems and arrange payment plans to collect premiums
- Ensure documentation of account notes is current and complete and act as a liaison for problem resolution for customers and other departments
- Respond to questions and issues regarding billing & collection, auto coverage by providing information and documentation
- May perform business process work
- Other duties as assigned
- Completed 2 years w/ at least 18 months BPO voice experience (billing exp is preferred)
- With at least 6 months customer service voice experience
- Good English communication skills
- Willingness to work on shifting schedule in Cebu
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the NASDAQ-100, is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.