- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
GET HIRED ONLINE! ALL INTERVIEW PROCESSES WILL BE DONE ONLINE!
OPEN FOR FRESH GRADUATES
- Answer inbound calls from customers
- Facilitate outbound phone calls for follow up and updating customers
- Document all calls handled accurately
- Guarantee departmental metrics are met by adhering to key standards in contact rates and handling procedures
- Produce positive customer experience by effectively answering inquiries and handling problem solving scenarios
- Redirect/Transfer calls to the correct department for better transition and service
- Adhere to prescribed shift and schedule
- Adhere to set service level targets or key performance indicators
HMO is provided on the FIRST DAY!
- Bachelor's Degree Holder or at least completed 2 years in College in any field with at least 1 year of BPO experience
- Excellent communication skills is a must or at least be intermediate level
- Strong customer service skills (ability to build rapport, demonstrate empathy and outline key steps in delivering good customer service)
- Ability to clearly understand and act on presented problem statement; to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple applications at the same time
- Amenability to work at night fulltime, shifting schedules and Philippine holiday
- Willing to work in Quezon City (Has a Cebu site, open for those who live in Cebu)
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.