- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Computer Science/Information Technology, Finance.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Korean, Chinese.
The Financial Language Specialist researches and/or obtains relevant financial and company information from non-English sources; translates and/or edits it before entering it into FactSet collection tools or before passing it on to Clients or Client solutions. In addition, Is responsible for creating and maintaining accurate glossaries that are used with our various translation processes and tools.
- Providing support to existing and new clients from region (China or Korea)
- Involved with Project management and new client implementations
- Client relationship management
- Assist with external and internal training
- Involvement in product development
- Assisting pre-sales process
- Verbal and primarily written fluency in English and Chinese or Korean. Be able to accurately translate client queries and other communications from CTS clients into English and vise versa.
- Applicants must have genuine interest in finance and technology, as well as the desire to continually learn and develop in an ever-changing environment.
- A relevant technical degree or equivalent demonstrating strong technical/programming aptitude.
- Basic knowledge on finance and financial terminologies to understand appropriate financial data
Other Preferred Qualifications.
- Relevant industry experience
- Experience in one or more programming/query language
- Strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills
- Desire to learn and work with new technologies
- Enthusiasm and drive to excel in a technical client facing role
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.