- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): • Critical thinking, analytical skills, researcher, good at unscripted problem solving, ability to think outside the box while solving problems • Comprehensive English skills • Ability to clearly articulate questions and answers • Ability to maneuver Knowledge center and interpret the information to the customer • Must be willing to work in a call center environment – fast-paced, 24-hour shift coverage, shifting schedules, work on weekends and holidays.
• Manage incoming calls from customers.
• Assess customer’s needs and guide the customer accordingly.
• Maintains acceptable call lengths while remaining friendly, informative and helpful.
• Maintains productivity and quality standards.
• Demonstrates appropriate sense of urgency for customer responses.
• Escalates customer issues appropriately and correctly.
• Demonstrates timely accurate and professional customer service. Maintains a positive and professional demeanor and portrays the company in a positive light.
• Demonstrates knowledge and use of departmental resources, policies and procedures.
• All other duties as assigned.
• At least 2nd year college undergraduate or senior high school graduate for inexperienced candidates
• If not, at least high school graduate with minimum of 6 months call center experience
• Good to Excellent communication skills
• Call center experience is an advantage
- Location: Bohol, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1000.
We are a people-perfect technology company that’s been connecting brands to customers since 1984. We provide services to various industries such as Technology, Travel & Hospitality, Communications & Media, Financial Services, Education, Automotive, Retail, and Health & Health Insurance. Some of our clients are well-known companies like Apple, AT&T, Bentley, Western Union, Target, Unilever, Nestle, FedEx, Fitbit, Foodpanda, among others. We believe in developing and inspiring a motivated, inclusive, and excited workforce. Around the world, ibex focuses daily on employee engagement, well-being, and productivity. We understand the connection between employee engagement, customer satisfaction, and organizational success; that’s why we hire and train the best, and let the results speak for themselves. We provide 63 million customer interactions every year in 20+ languages, 2 billion lifetime revenue generated each year, and 1 million new lines of business generated each year. As result, we have provided 1,000 customer smiles per second, and 10 million sales calls handled each year. IBEX is also proud to say that we are ISO 27001 compliant, an information security standard.
Our headquarters is located in the USA, specifically in Washington DC. Out of 7, we are present in 5 continents.
In 2019 alone, IBEX simultaneously opened 3 new sites within the 3rd quarter – Alabang, Cubao, and Bohol. That’s a feat that no other BPO company in the country has done so far. Currently, we are proud to say that we have employed over 900 Boholanos in our Bohol site.
IBEX stands by its four core values:
1. Respect - Treating others the way we want to be treated and create a culture of mutual appreciation, regard and value. Acting towards others with dignity and helping one another to succeed. IBEX does not discriminate, regardless of your gender and preference, religion, race, cultural beliefs. In fact, IBEX was recently awarded as Finalist for the 2019 Asia CEO Awards for Top Employer of the Year and Diversity Company of the Year. IBEX Bohol is also one of a few companies to have a dedicated prayer room for our Muslim brothers and sisters.
2. Integrity - Our integrity ensures our credibility. Honor your commitments and take ownership of your actions. Our words and deeds are truthful and reliable. According to the British writer, “Integrity is doing the right thing. Even when no one is watching.”
3. Transparency - We ensure clear, candid and open communication in all customer and client interactions. Transparency makes our actions understood, creates reliability and fosters collaboration. We maintain and encourage straightforward dialogue with our employees, clients and stakeholders.
4. Excellence - We don’t just settle for mediocrity, but strive for excellence in all that we do. We take great pride in our work as each employee’s contribution is vital towards delivering exceptional customer service to our clients.