- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Senior High School Diploma on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
• Handle all incoming phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
• Answer inbound customer calls and effectively respond to customer inquiries.
• Ensure the resolution of client concerns/inquiries, whenever possible.
• Open to candidates who completed at least two (2) years in college
• With good communication skills
• Able to multitask and is comfortable working with computer-based applications
• Above average customer centric skillset
• Performance Incentives
• Medical Insurance or HMO after one (1) month
• 20% Night Differential
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 325.
VXI Global Solutions provides innovative and transformative customer care and customer experience (CX) solutions to the world’s leading brands. Throughout our worldwide organization, we foster a people-first culture that is unique in the industry, winning accolades and awards for both our positive work environment and performance excellence. Today, there are more than 35,000 people who are part of the VXI family in 42 locations in North America, Asia, Europe and the Caribbean.
We deliver contact center and BPO services, omnichannel and multilingual support, software development, CX innovation, quality assurance (QA) and infrastructure outsourcing. In addition, we’ve developed a dynamic suite of award-winning, customer care tools that enhance the entire lifecycle of the customer-care advisor. We use these tools every day within our operations and license them to clients and third parties that want to attain high levels of performance in their own operations.
We’re one of the fastest growing, privately held business services organizations in the United States. Our client partners rely on our complete range of customer management contact center and technology solutions to retain and grow their customer base while maintaining the highest level of quality and operational excellence.