- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Electronic and Communication), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others).
- Senior Manager / Manager specializing in Production Control/Management or equivalent.
- Determine needed data, analyze them, and provide solutions.
- Conduct cause and e?ect study and implement solutions.
- Improve existing products or develop new products.
- Identify the training programs needed by operators and subordinates.
- Develop work instructions and processes.
- Ensure work instructions and processes are followed.
- Ensure personnel are properly scheduled and assigned to their workstations.
- Ensure potential and current factory problems are immediately reported for
- repair or upgrade.
- Increase production e?ciency and e?ectiveness, minimize wastage, and reduce cost.
- Ensure production and quality goals are achieved.
- Ensure that processes are up to date and are followed.
- Manage both production and quality departments.
- Develop KRA or KPI for both departments.
- Mentor production supervisor and quality supervisor.
- Daily reporting to the managing director.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Preferably a licensed Engineer.
- Has at least 3 years experience as a Production Manager, equivalent, or higher position.
- Has strong experience in ISO 9001.
- Has strong process engineering experience.
- Has strong engineering and technology experience.
- Experience in PVC plastic processing is preferred.
- Has an experience in developing KRA or KPI
- Has a con?dent personality.
- Able to handle pressure.
- Must be willing to be assigned in Calumpit, Bulacan.
- Salary between PHP 40,000.00 and PHP 50,000.00
- Location: Bulacan, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Social Media Footer
Follow us for more update:
Firefly Electric & Lighting Corporation (FELCO) is a team of highly energetic achievers who are committed to driving the business to excellence. We treat our people with the highest regard and provide them the tools necessary for continuous improvement. We develop people and cultivate their talents for work quality and superiority, consequently recognizing and rewarding excellent performers and achievers.
We live by the following values: Focusing on the CUSTOMER, Pursuing EXCELLENCE, Driving INNOVATION, Winning through COLLABORATION, Working with OWNERSHIP and INTEGRITY.