- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in IT/Computer - Creative Design or equivalent.
Please take note that your application will be processed online.
At FactSet, we're working to be the best financial data provider on earth. To get there, we need highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
As a Software Engineer in Content Engineering, you will be part of our Digital Transformation, a mission to automate our data acquisition, quality assurance, content creation, and analytics in a scalable cloud environment. With the guidance of financial experts, you will leverage these large data sets to improve the quality and extend the scope of FactSet's existing and next-generation products. You will also take part in an agile and collaborative environment.
- Ingest and analyze various data sources to drive innovation in content creation.
- Automate the acquisition, relevance scoring, and storage of incoming sources.
- Explore and evaluate new data technologies to build a scalable, cloud-oriented data platform.
- Optimize data retrieval, develop dashboards, and other visualizations for financial experts.
- Develop data-driven solutions leveraging machine learning concepts.
- Develop solutions for extracting the necessary information from unstructured texts.
- Develop processes for evaluating and improving the data quality and accuracy in content creation.
- Understand, leverage, and improve the in-house data pipeline centered on Digital Transformation.
- Experience in data engineering or business intelligence or business analytics.'
- With at least senior-level software development experience(4+ years)
- A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Strong experience and proficiency with Python, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Numpy, NLTK, and Tensorflow.
- Understanding of statistical and machine learning algorithms and concepts.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and technologies quickly and efficiently.
- Experience in performing exploratory data analysis and design of experiments.
- Experience with open-source NLP libraries e.g., Spacy and Stanford CoreNLP.
- Experience working on cloud environments and services, preferably AWS e.g., Amazon Kinesis, Redshift, EC2, S3
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets.
- Experience with modern data platforms such as Spark, Hadoop or another map/reduce big data systems and services.
- Experience with a variety of data stores such as ArangoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase, DynamoDB.
- Experience in applying different Site Reliability Engineering and DevOps practices in ensuring quality and productivity.
Please make sure to submit your resume through this link: https://factset.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/FactSetCareers/job/Manila-PHL/Digital---Software-Engineer-II---Content-Automation_R7385
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.