- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer).
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
Please note that your application will be processed online.
As an engineer within the Content Engineering ESG Integration team, you will be responsible for integrating numerous third party vendor ESG feeds into FactSet's backend suite of databases.
Besides the feed integration, you will also be responsible for developing common tools to automate the ingestion and integration of future ESG feed - ideally by letting Product Development/non-engineer personnel to add feeds via configuration.
The integration will follow the new Content Pipeline integration model which involves ETL through internal tools like Moka, storage in a Data Lake, client-facing storage in a relational DB (preferably PostgreSQL), and exposing this into FactSet's applications (workstation, FQL, Screening, SDF, Open: FactSet, etc) through C# .net core or Python-based DataHub Restful APIs.
* Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
* Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
* Ability to prioritize and set own goals on shifting priorities
* Relational database experience (PostgreSQL, SQL Server, or a similar RDBMS) and ETL processes
* Demonstrated technical ability in C# and Python
* Willingness to participate in rotating on-call duties for data services
* Desire to learn more about Content Engineering infrastructure, technology, and data service frameworks
* Experience working with web services
* Experience building APIs
* Finance understanding, especially pertaining to ESG data
Please make sure to submit your resume through this link: https://factset.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/FactSetCareers/job/Manila-PHL/ESG-Data-Integration---Software-Engineer-III_R8260-2
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.