- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer).
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
Please note that your application will be processed online.
As a Team Lead within the Content Engineering Deep Sector team you will be responsible for managing a team of 5-6 engineers developing integrating multiple contents feeds and exposing these to our clients through various interfaces.
As a manager in this role, you will be responsible for the design and the direction of Deep Sector with input on resource, product, and technology decisions.
On top of the personnel and project management aspects, you will be expected to make significant contributions to the project yourself, giving an opportunity to work directly with new technologies.
The role includes on-call responsibilities.
- Strong communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and set own goals on shifting priorities
- Relational database experience (MySQL, SQL Server, or a similar RDBMS)
- Demonstrated technical ability in C++, C# or similar language
- Demonstrated technical ability with scripting in python/bash/perl or similar
- Willingness to participate in rotating on-call duties for data services
- SE III or higher
- Experience building APIs
- Experience with C#, Python
- Management experience
- Finance understanding
- SSE or higher
Please make sure to submit your resume through this link: https://factset.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/FactSetCareers/job/Manila-PHL/Team-Lead---Content-Engineering---Deep-Sector_R8194
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.