- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
About our client
Discover amazing career opportunities with a company that is all about helping people achieve their dreams and aspirations!
Our client is a leading insurance and wealth and asset management group with global headquarters in Canada, operating regionally in Asia and the United States that 35,000 employees across the globe. It’s global shared service centre in Quezon City and Lapu – Lapu City provides administrative, finance, investments, analytics, professional services, support, contact centre and information technology services to companies around the world and puts the customers at the forefront.
The company aims to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals.
- Builds, codes, tests, maintain high quality software
- Participates in Agile sprints and ceremonies; supports rapid iteration and development
- Translates user requirements into software requirements
- Designs, develops, tests, delivers, maintains and improves business applications as a member of a team, works across full-stack through entire software development lifecycle
- Builds code to specifications and standards
- Builds and codes moderately complex software
- Contributes code at a BU level
- Greater positive impact to specific organizational entities
- Contributes to the success of a team
- Familiarity with agile and DevOps principles, test-driven development, continuous integration, and other approaches to accelerate the delivery of new features
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Understanding of how technology supports the company’s business strategy
- Familiar with platform technologies
- Familiar with modern software architectures and API-driven development
- Familiar with scripting languages
- Prioritizes efficient code production by using open-source frameworks and patterns
- Strong working knowledge of key aspects of role
- Staying abreast of developments in own technical discipline and able to recognize and translate these to own working environment
- Participates in functional demos utilizing new tech; less controls required
- Sees actions as a series of linked steps
- Understands informal structure, company culture, cooperation & information sharing within the company
- Collaborative attitude, willingness to work with team members; able to coach, participate in code reviews, share skills and methods
- Constantly learns from both success and failure
- Good organizational and problem-solving abilities that enable you to manage through creative abrasion
- Good verbal and written communication; able to effectively articulate technical vision, possibilities, and outcomes
- Experiments with emerging technologies and understanding how they will impact what comes next.
- REQUIRED: experience with React Js and Node JS
- REQUIRED: Full-stack experience front and back end
- Experience: 3 to 5 years work experience in the field
- Experience with technologies such as: React, React Native, Node, Angular, JQuery
- Amenable to work on night shift schedule
- Amendable to work onsite: UP Ayala Technohub, Quezon City
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.