- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
About our client
Discover amazing career opportunities with a company that is all about helping people achieve their dreams and aspirations!
Our client is a leading insurance and wealth and asset management group with global headquarters in Canada, operating regionally in Asia and the United States that 35,000 employees across the globe. It’s global shared service centre in Quezon City and Lapu – Lapu City provides administrative, finance, investments, analytics, professional services, support, contact centre and information technology services to companies around the world and puts the customers at the forefront.
The company aims to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals.
- Responsible for seamless functioning of technology and applications for the benefit of internal and external users
- Assists with resolution of issues surfaced by support analysts
- Resolves technical issues and record transactions via ticketing system
- Promotes persistent issues to Engineers and Architects where necessary
- Enables use of software/platform components through configuration, scripting and provisioning, designs materials and processes to educate users
- Create and maintain script libraries to triage most common issues
- Monitors and reports persistent issues to enable Technical Product Owner to manage vendor relationships
- Escalates persistent issues to engineers and architects where necessary
- Proactively makes suggestions for improvements based on understanding of availability SLA
- Platform: Focuses on configuring platform to enable software development
- Infrastructure: Focuses on configuring infrastructure to support platform
- Software: Focuses on configuring software to enable application development
- Contributes to catalogue of scripts and solutions
- Resolves moderately complex issues with software/platform components
- Advises on moderately complex issues relating to configuring, provisioning and maintaining software/platform components
- Strong business acumen, enhances operational process to enhance value proposition
- Greater positive impact to specific organizational entities
- Contributes to the success of a team
- Control M
- Batch Scheduling Tools - Knowledge
- Java script - intermediate skill
- SQL queries
- SFTP experience
- Servers/network - standard knowledge
Work schedule: morning, mid and night shift - monthly rotation
3 to 5 years of experience in the field
Amendable to work onsite (Mactan, Newtown Lapu-Lapu City)
- Location: Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.