- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): English Communication skills, 35 WPM typing skill.
- Required language(s): English.
Client Overview: Our client is a leading global provider of software and data analytics to the real estate industry. They navigate clients toward the right decisions with data and technology insights, and serving their clients is our highest priority and their teammates are their greatest asset.
Contact Center Associates assist prospects in finding a new apartment home by marketing the property of interest, providing detailed information about the property’s homes, answering questions about the home, community and local area, providing pricing and availability and ultimately seeking to schedule a visit to the community.
To lead their clients to increased leasing rates, the Contact Center Associate must be a dynamic, customer focused, marketing professional who consistently exhibits strong sales closing skills, creative thinking and energetic communications coupled with a passion for helping people find a new apartment home.
- Demonstrate the ability to connect with callers with a friendly enthusiastic attitude
- Successfully and accurately answer prospect questions and provide appropriate additional information regarding apartment communities, amenities, and specific apartment homes
- Demonstrate use of selling/marketing skills to create value for callers based on community features
- Qualify each prospect; successfully schedule an appointment to visit the community
- Legibly document accurate information discussed during the call in PAMM for use by the onsite team
- When necessary, escalate issues in accordance to Contact Center guidelines
- Consistently maintain or exceed departmental KPI standards and quality
- Achieve or exceed defined productivity goals
- Honor all company policies and procedures
- Follow weekly schedules and schedule changes
- English language fluency proficiency. If you are interviewing for a bilingual position, which receives a bilingual pay differential, you must also demonstrate fluency to a proficient basis
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience preferred
- Completed 2 years in college/university (incoming third year) OR associate degree (2-year course) graduate
- Ability to adhere to a set schedule that may include weekends and holidays
- Type at least 35 words per minute; accurately capture detailed information from the caller
- Candidate must be amenable to work onsite in Cebu Business Park
- Candidate must be willing to adapt to a WFH setup, with working laptop/desktop and at least 20 Mbps of internet connection
- If candidate cannot accommodate a WFH setup, he/she must be willing to report onsite
- Salary between PHP 25,000.00 and PHP 30,000.00
- Location: Cebu City, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.