- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Excellent communication skills, Research, Analysis.
Location: Manila, Philippines
Department: Revere Collection - Manila
FactSet is a leader in providing research and analytical tools, which offer instant access to accurate financial data and
analytics to finance professionals around the world. FactSet Fundamentals produces various datasets from core
fundamental data to industry related analysis, such as economic classifications based on the FactSet Revere economic
FactSet Revere Collection is recruiting Research Analysts who will research and collect data on publicly traded
companies and their products, services, supply chains and competitors, and verifies information from corporate
regulatory filings and a variety of other sources for inclusion in FactSet’s database. The Research Analyst is also
responsible for all content maintenance, including updating existing information, adding new companies, executing
quality assurance procedures and resolving data accuracy issues.
- Conduct qualitative research for publicly traded U.S. and international securities including revenue, geographic revenue and supply chain information.
- Perform workflow with accuracy and communicate workflow status.
- Determine materiality of corporate news and corporate actions.
- Cooperate and collaborate with Team Leaders and fellow Research Analysts to maintain industry content accuracy, consistency and quality.
- Identify and implement opportunities for quality and productivity improvement.
- Ensure the quality and consistency of FactSet Revere data for companies and industries assigned.
- Develop Sector-specific expertise.
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce / Business Management/ Finance/Accounting/Economics/ Healthcare/Science/ Technology or equivalent
- Be able to effectively understand the content/market (s) handled
- Computer Literacy
- Effectively use the database and software for collection and processing of content/data
- Numerical skills to ensure understanding of the financial data to be collected and/or processed
- Strong technical & analytical skills; ability to analyze information from external sources & resolve problems.
- Ability to grasp complex analytical concepts quickly and thoroughly & ensures the highest quality standards in data and documentation
- Flexible to work in any shift assigned
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 7.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.