- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Global Delivery services is an extended arm of EY country and Global practices where we provide exceptional service to EY clients to ensure hassle-free and cost-effective solution.
Understanding the challenges our clients face, we build and maintain robust processes, identify improvements, provide valuable insights, address unexpected challenges and ensure that you are well-positioned to effectively navigate the ever-changing compliance and regulatory environment.
Talent Shared Services (TSS) is a core service line within the Global Delivery Services organization, providing multiple HR support services including recruitment support, onboarding support, people data administration, learning administration and performance management support to Ernst & Young member firms.
TSS provides services to country, sub-area, area and global people teams and other EY stakeholders involved in HR, L&D and recruiting transactions and associated administration, reporting and people infrastructure.
These services are delivered from our centers in Dalian, China; Kerala, India, Manila Philippines and Wroclaw, Poland.
The TSS Associate is responsible for completing assigned HR functional transaction or work activities of recruitment /onboarding/people data administration… in accordance with the established policies, procedures and service level agreements of GDS whilst building positive and productive relationships with customer representatives.
Your key responsibilities
- Attends to HR functional inquiries/requests/transactions as assigned (including inquiries or requests via telephone or email) in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Ensures all transactions are processed, documented and delivered within defined SLAs and quality standards and that work instructions are diligently followed; escalates issues as needed
- Ensures all new process updates are incorporated while processing transactions
- Responds to customer needs and inquiries, exercises good judgment in applying concepts and guidelines
- Follows through on commitments and takes responsibility for results; effectively prioritizes assignments; identifies and reports barriers and issues to Supervisor
- Responds to emails and enquires in a timely manner
- Prepares and contributes to reporting as directed
- Actively participates and completes the performance management and development plan activities
- Identifies potential areas for processimprovements and makes recommendations to Supervisor
- Assists with GDS initiatives and other projects as assigned
- Ensures GDS organizational policies and processes are followed
Skills and attributes for success
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and customer orientation; works effectively with others
- Command of spoken and written English
- Displays positive attitude; meets challenges and changes with an open mind,demonstrates commitment to the job
- Good organization, analytical and problem solving skills; able to exercise judgment in day to day work activities
- Takes initiative and follows through as appropriate; attentive to details; efficiently processes high volume of transactions
- Flexible and dependable; willing to adjust work schedule as necessary to meet peakdemands and customer requirements
- Good keyboarding and data entry skills
- Working knowledge of firm standard technology such as Outlook, IE,Windows, Excel, Word, PowerPoint; experience with HR specific technology a plus
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelors degree or above from a commercial, business or HR related discipline.
- 0 -2+ years work experience preferred including prior Shared Services/BPO and/or HR Operations experience
What we look for
We look for high performers, who consistently deliver quality work while continually looking for ways to improve. We want you to have a clear sense of personal and professional accountability, and know how to build relationships by doing the right thing. We look for people who demonstrate drive, vision and determination and are passionate about helping our clients achieve their goals.
We want people who understand the challenges of working in a professional services environment, and are focused on achieving and delivering the best for our clients.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation & benefits package and different rewards program like travel opportunities, awards & recognitions, loyalty awards.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world, thus, the organization promotes continuous learning and development opportunities by providing in-house technical and supplemental training related to each role, as well as promoting developmental programs, such as mentoring activities, projects, and the like, which will aide in our employees’ succession planning and career advancement.
Talk to anyone at EY and they’ll tell you what a rewarding place it is to work. As you collaborate with colleagues in our high-performing teams, you gain exposure to some of the most complex and stimulating situations in the business world.
For us, it’s vital you share our goals — so we can work together to achieve success.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Contract position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Today, the GDS team is 29,500 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services and competencies.
With our clear vision for the future and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to grow your career. You will feel at home from the start, and will receive the training, support and guidance you need to do great work with exciting clients.
Along the way, you will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. In fact, whenever you join us — and however long you choose to stay — you will have valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
What can I do here?
GDS Philippines is part of a worldwide network of service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate.
GDS Philippines employs professionals at our center located in Manila. The functions and service lines currently being supported from our center include Advisory, Assurance, Knowledge, Creative Agency Services and IT Services. We provide high quality and value-added support to our customers who are EY member firms, working to agreed principles of exceptional client service.
- Advisory services include internal audit, compliance, reporting and analytics services. When you work with Advisory, you will be exposed to both international projects and local client work in the domestic market.
- Assurance supports the EY member firms to help their clients meet regulatory demands around the world. You will work with a team of professionals providing assurance support to EY member firms.
- Knowledge is a team of professionals working to help practitioners understand their clients’ business environments, win work and deepen relationships. You will help in enabling services, tools, insights and content so our teams can provide high-quality service.
- Creative Agency Services provides exciting career opportunities in translation services, content development for web-based learning and instructor-led training programs, as well as operations and administrative services. As part of our design team, you will provide graphic design and interactive media development.
- IT Services provide IT support and services to our internal customers internal support functions and EY wide projects and programs. You will help to maintain and enhance our IT infrastructure, as part of a team that provides help-desk, network and data center services to employees, along with workstation support, telecommunications and IT products.
- Talent Services delivers consistent, high quality and operationally efficient HR administration and support services, which include recruitment support, onboarding, workforce administration, learning administration, performance management system support and reporting. As a member of Talent Services, you will provide a wide range of HR support services. These services are supported by standardized, global processes enabling the customers’ HR and L&D teams, and the client-serving teams in EMEIA, to focus more on the business’s strategic agenda.
- Risk Management Services (RMS) provides support to client-serving professionals across EY. It extends services for personal and professional Independence, client and engagement conflict, service line quality, and end-to-end assistance with client and engagement setup. With its team of lawyers, RMS also offers contract management, SCORE and corporate secretarial support. RMS has a diverse user base, including Global and Regional Risk Management and Service Lines Quality teams.
- In this area, you will provide operations support to our Client Service and Enablement Services teams, and support the communication needs of the EY network. You will analyze and report on local and EY wide business development, and work on project management and business continuity planning.