- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Senior High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate), TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): JLPT N1.
- Required language(s): Japanese, English.
Want to earn 118K monthly? We are looking for Native Japanese and JLPT N1 Certified speakers to work from home for our International Travel Assistance account!
JAPANESE BILINGUAL DIGITAL SUPPORT REPRESENTATIVE
- Inbound Calls, Back-of-House, and E-mail – serves as the initial point of contact post-deployment and provides global support end-user requests and issues related to the Digital products; basic troubleshooting
- Must be fluent in Japanese and English (both spoken and written) preferably Japanese Native speakers
- Must be amenable to report to our Cubao site once the ECQ has been lifted
- Work from Home Requirement: at least 10mbps home internet speed, at least 4GB RAM, Windows 7 and above, any working headset with microphone
- Compensation Package PHP118,000
- Performance incentives (Profit Shares)
- 24/7 operations, Shifting schedules (mostly nightshift/graveyard shift)
- Must have an updated NBI Clearance upon Job Offer
- Start ASAP
WHY APPLY? Great Culture is the first reason and then so much more…
- Chat, Voice, Back Office Positions Available --- there’s a work type that you’ll enjoy!
- Australian, Singapore, US Accounts --- there’s a time zone that will work for you!
- Tips and Coaching available to help you pass.
- HMO with a subsidized fee for 1 dependent for life, Wellness Program available 24/7, and Life Insurance!
- Lifestyle Flexibility Coordination Program Available (once you hit Production) for your flexibility needs!
- 20 Annual Leaves, don’t get Sick and use it all for Vacation, with 10 convertible to cash
- Night Differential and Hazard Pay, Monthly Uncapped Profit Incentives,
- Real Career Growth Opportunities --- learn about our Future Focus Program, Stellar Academy, and Secondment Bootcamps!
- Christmas Baskets/Hams, Tenure & Loyalty Gifts, Free Food Days, Holiday Gifts, Raffles…
- Summer Outing for the whole company, Gala Awards Nights for our Top Performers, and a Kick-Ass Year-End Party!
- Ability to apply for Internal Global Openings (Australia, US, Singapore, South Africa)
- We are an equal opportunity employer with a strong Diversity and Inclusion Program!
- Executives and Senior Managers that act like your peers and that you can talk to on a daily basis! Your opinions and recommendations can be heard here.
Learn more about us: https://www.stellarbpo.com.au/our-culture/
- Salary between PHP 117,000.00 and PHP 118,000.00
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Stellar is a global provider of business process outsourcing solutions, operating outsourcing centers around the world that collectively manage over 300 million customer interactions and 100 million transaction processes every year.
We pride ourselves on taking a flexible approach to meeting client needs with outsource models ranging from short-term trial or overflow services to long-term end-to-end customer management solutions. All our services are underpinned by a reputation for quality, and our advanced Business Intelligence reporting technology provides clients with in-depth customer insight.
Product and Services:
Stellar Philippines offers voice and non-voice solutions to clients from the United States and Australia. As such, we offer both day shift and night shift positions to employees.
Cultures and Values:
Stellar’s core values include uncompromising integrity, having a stake in outcomes, having respect for people, operational and financial excellence, and maintaining a fun environment for all.
· Sick and vacation leaves available a month after starting
· Night differential
· Over profit incentives
· Net profit sharing bonuses
· Comprehensive health coverage
· Work in Eastwood, Cubao, Pampanga, Naga and Cebu