- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
Roles and Responsibilities:
Workforce New Associate will be responsible for performing day to day task per the recruitment process guidelines:
- Create approved requisition.
- Support internal sourcing - post requisition
- Support external sourcing - mine existing talent pool
- Support external sourcing - Post job
- Perform data mining for additional candidates
- Support candidate intake (application/expression of interest) using electronic, phone or paper methods.
- Develop list of candidates to be screened
- Automated Candidate Screening & Assessment (Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
- Conduct hiring manager assessment
- Perform pre-employment checks & New Joiner On boarding & Orientation. Recruitment Administration & Analytics
- Support any administrative or reporting related tasks as per the client requirements in support of providing Recruitment Services
We're looking for Workforce New Associate with the following qualifications:
- Education - Graduate Degree
- Total Years of Experience - 0 - 2 years of Experience
- Total Years of Role Specific Experience - 0 - 2 years of Experience
- Mandatory: Verbal Communication : Sentence Mastery, Vocabulary, Fluency, Pronunciation
- Customer Service Skills
- MS Office
- Email Writing Skills
- Preferred - Application Knowledge - Familiarity with Taleo or another Applicant Tracking System.
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.You just need to have a stable internet connection. Also, amidst the community quarantine, most of our employees are in a work-from-home setup. All talents who will be hired during this time will be equipped to work remotely as well. Return to office and further information will be announced as we abide the Philippines government's update on the health and safety protocols.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-e
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.