- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Education/Teaching/Training, Journalism, Linguistics/Languages.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Essay Writing, Technical Writing.
1. To create an outline form the assigned topic.
2. Writer will be tasked to create book level and chapter level abstract and keywords from books.
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
A leader in the Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) sector, EBAR Abstracting Company, Inc. (EACI) provides specialized editorial, production and technology services to the world's leading media, publishing and information services companies, helping them create and manage content more efficiently and economically. The company also helps information-intensive companies in fields from defense and aerospace to IT and telecommunications - reduce costs and improve how they create technical documentation and customer and product information.
To create competitive value for the customer via provision of effective, efficient and high quality KPO services based on original and insightful application of domain knowledge and best practice solutions to customer needs and requirements.
To enable our clients to realize significant cost savings and productivity gains from their content-related operations, to help them achieve better outcome and compete more effectively in demanding global market.
Our KPO services specifically target processes that demand advanced information analysis and interpretation, as well as judgment and decision-making. For information and media companies, these services include content creation and enhancement, analytics, taxonomy and controlled vocabulary development, hyper-linking, indexing, abstracting, technical writing and editing, copy-editing and general editorial services, including the provision of synopses and annotations. These services cover a wide spectrum of disciplines, including medicine, law, engineering, management, finance, science and the humanities. To provide these services, we have organized knowledge teams which consist of educated and highly trained people with expertise in relevant subjects.
EBAR Abstracting Company Inc., is a subsidiary of Innodata Inc.