- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Collect, analyze, and process financial market data from various data sources and into the database utilized by the team.
- Ensure the integrity of the company's financial market information.
- Complete, timely, and accurate database Accurate and reliable data for the client
- Audit Resolutions/fix and recommendations for market-specific guidelines.
- Audit resolution signs off. Creation and refinement of market-specific guides.
- Accurate and reliable data for the client.
- Provide accurate and reliable demographic and statistical financial market data to the internal database and to internal/external clientele.
- Focus on ensuring the integrity of the company's financial market information.
- Fulfill the research/analytical/ market study needs, required/ requested by the external clients in order to procure and retain future and current business.
- Support clients on data queries; The job also involves reporting & maintaining records of work done
- Undergraduate degree in Commerce / Business Management/ Finance/Accounting /Economics or equivalent.
- Be able to effectively understand the content/market (s) handled
- Computer literate. Effectively use the database and software for collection and processing of content/data.
- Numerical skills. To ensure understanding of the financial data to be collected and/or processing
- Analytical Skills and detail-oriented. To ensure the accuracy of data
- Knowledge of financial markets and accountancy (as needed). To ensure effective understanding of assigned content/market
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 15.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.