- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Computer literate, Excellent oral & written communication Skills, Good Interpersonal relationship skills, Eager and Fast Learner, Career driven, Patient.
On time monitoring & updating of status reports
Relays concerns immediately to immediate superior
Coordinates harmoniously with the operations group regarding shipments
- Location: Lapu-Lapu City, Central Visayas.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.