- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer).
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in IT/Computer - Software Development or equivalent.
An experienced Technical Business Analyst who transforms passion to effectively document, communicate, test and manage software projects.
• Document quality technical requirements specifications
• Work with Product Dev Lead in producing Functional requirements specs and applicable docs, and communicate it to software engineers
• Draft high-level wireframes in collaboration with Product Dev Lead and Product Manager.
• Perform System-level QA prior to endorsing it for UAT.
• Identify defects, communicate to-, and help resolve with- developers via Bug Tracking Tool (e.g. JIRA/Trello/Excel)
• Collaborate with Product team members for continuous improvement of product development practices, particularly in relation to system documentations and QA.
• Creates User guides or tutorials to help Operations and Commercial teams
• Create and maintain the Software documentation database
• Act as Associate to Product Dev Lead in managing software deliverables
• Help in launching software products of SM Supermalls – Digital Commerce Division
• With at least 2 years of IT Business Analyst experience in Agile software development
• Proficient in writing software-related documents or specifications
• Ability to grasp technical concepts and make them easily understandable thru documentations.
• Working experience with database (e.g. MS SQL)
• Working experience of relevant tools, such as Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Balsamiq, etc.
• Works harder, faster, and smarter without sacrificing technical excellence.
• Highly organized, with the ability to manage tasks and work under tight timelines.
• Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/IT/Engineering or similar fields
• Applicants must be willing to work in Pasay area. Hybrid Office-or-Remote Work depends on performance.
• Takes initiative. Self-starter.
• A problem-solver and time-manager.
• Data-driven thinker.
• Positive attitude. Works efficiently with careful attention to detail. Strong work ethic and good sense of humor.
• A listener. Engages to ensure the best in achieving targets.
• Loves to make beautiful products.
• Cross-functional team-player
• Can work on mobile and work well independently.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
SM Prime Holdings Inc.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in the Philippines in 1994. They started as a mall developer and operator and grew to be the biggest retail shopping center developer and operator in the Philippines. Currently, it has 72 malls in and outside Metro Manila and 7 shopping malls in China, totaling 9.5 million square meters of Gross Floor Area (GFA). In the Philippines, they have a total of 18,475 tenants and 1,885 tenants in China.
SM Prime goes beyond mall development and management through its units and subsidiaries. SM Development Corporation (SMDC) is the residential business component that sells affordable condominium units. SM Prime’s commercial business units, the Commercial Property Group (CPG) is engaged in the development and leasing of office buildings in Metro Manila. Its Hotels and Convention Centers business unit develops and manages various hotel and convention centers across the country.
SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Inc.)
With a history spanning 60 years in the retail industry and over two decades in the shopping center business, SM Supermalls is a multi-faceted institution consisting of stores, malls, banks, residences, resorts, hotels, and business establishments. Beyond business, SM Supermalls also aims to encourage unity in the Filipino family by providing a world-class yet wholesome experience that the whole family can enjoy.
Alongside the core business areas of the SM Group, SM Supermalls is one of the most well-known divisions of the Group. SM Supermalls is the Philippines' retail and mall giant because of its one-stop shopping concept. With more than 70 malls in the Philippines and abroad, it has become an engine for economic growth, providing jobs for Filipinos.
New jobs are created wherever SM goes. SM Supermalls jumpstarts careers, helps small businesses grow, and creates dynamism in the localities its malls operate in. With continuous expansion that includes building up to five new malls each year for the next five years, SM Supermalls aims to provide more jobs and seeks growth opportunities in international locations.
The phenomenal growth of SM Supermalls is attributed not only to the guiding vision and inspiring courage of Mr. Henry Sy, Sr., but also to its great resource of employees who have steadfastly delivered exceptional service and additional value to SM Supermalls customers and the communities where its malls are located. Throughout the years, SM Supermalls takes great pride to have employed the best and highly talented individuals that have enabled it to attain milestone after milestone.
SM Lifestyle Inc.
SM Lifestyle Incorporated or SMLI is the lifestyle and entertainment solutions company of SM Prime Holdings Inc. that offers the best in movies, events, and leisure. Starting with SM Cinema, the largest cinema exhibitor in the country, as its sole marque, the company has now grown 15 major brands which include: SM Cinema, Director’s Club Cinema, IMAX Theatre, XD: 4D Theatre, Mega Screen, WM Cinemas, SM Skating Rink, SM Bowling and Leisure Center, Exploreum, Snack Time, e-PLUS Tap to Pay, Galeón, Mall of Asia Arena, SM Tickets, and Blink. SMLI aims to promote bonding activities among Filipino families and friends, through entertainment and leisure facilities, while advocating the ease of use and personalized service created to complement the Filipino lifestyle.
Family Entertainment Center Inc.
Family Entertainment Center, Inc. is one of the managing companies of SM Prime Holdings Inc. that manages the leisure and amusement parks. We have outdoor parks (Sky Ranch), indoor parks (Storyland) and the amusement rides inside the mall (Amusement rides). We are present in almost all malls of SM.
SM Engineering Design and Development
SM Engineering Design and Development is the architectural and engineering arm of the Group's Retail and Mall properties, responsible for the development and modernization.