- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Engineering (Industrial), Finance, Logistic/Transportation.
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
The Logistics and Fulfillment Manager position serves as key driving force for rapidly scaling fulfilment capabilities and logistic operations independently across all SM Malls and Fulfilment Centers while serving as a key liaison to executive leadership and internal / external SM Affiliates.
• Manage and supervise the company's warehouse activities, ensuring cost-effective operation of processes and end-to-end Fulfillment.
• Uphold and improve SM e-commerce’s high standards of process quality.
• Define the overall long-term operational roadmap and strategy with defined multi-year key milestones??.
• Lead, launch and manage SM’s Fulfillment Centers and Logistic Operations, building the required processes, capabilities and target operating model.??
• Manage the timely fulfilment and distribution of customer orders across internal /external partners nationwide.
• Collaborate with SM Affiliates and develop strategies and solutions of high business value.
• Serves as main POC with logistics providers, maintaining strong relationship while driving business results.
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams in developing innovative projects and implementing the same in order to address process inefficiencies and ameliorate actual logistics issues/concerns.
• Identify opportunities / inefficiencies to improve business unit performances, deliver stellar customer experience and optimize costs
•At least 5 years of managerial experience in e-commerce fulfillment.
•Intermediate to Advanced Excel. In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain high level of trust and confidence with SM partners / affiliates.
- Location: Pasay City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
SM Prime Holdings Inc.
SM Prime Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in the Philippines in 1994. They started as a mall developer and operator and grew to be the biggest retail shopping center developer and operator in the Philippines. Currently, it has 72 malls in and outside Metro Manila and 7 shopping malls in China, totaling 9.5 million square meters of Gross Floor Area (GFA). In the Philippines, they have a total of 18,475 tenants and 1,885 tenants in China.
SM Prime goes beyond mall development and management through its units and subsidiaries. SM Development Corporation (SMDC) is the residential business component that sells affordable condominium units. SM Prime’s commercial business units, the Commercial Property Group (CPG) is engaged in the development and leasing of office buildings in Metro Manila. Its Hotels and Convention Centers business unit develops and manages various hotel and convention centers across the country.
SM Supermalls (Shopping Center Management Inc.)
With a history spanning 60 years in the retail industry and over two decades in the shopping center business, SM Supermalls is a multi-faceted institution consisting of stores, malls, banks, residences, resorts, hotels, and business establishments. Beyond business, SM Supermalls also aims to encourage unity in the Filipino family by providing a world-class yet wholesome experience that the whole family can enjoy.
Alongside the core business areas of the SM Group, SM Supermalls is one of the most well-known divisions of the Group. SM Supermalls is the Philippines' retail and mall giant because of its one-stop shopping concept. With more than 70 malls in the Philippines and abroad, it has become an engine for economic growth, providing jobs for Filipinos.
New jobs are created wherever SM goes. SM Supermalls jumpstarts careers, helps small businesses grow, and creates dynamism in the localities its malls operate in. With continuous expansion that includes building up to five new malls each year for the next five years, SM Supermalls aims to provide more jobs and seeks growth opportunities in international locations.
The phenomenal growth of SM Supermalls is attributed not only to the guiding vision and inspiring courage of Mr. Henry Sy, Sr., but also to its great resource of employees who have steadfastly delivered exceptional service and additional value to SM Supermalls customers and the communities where its malls are located. Throughout the years, SM Supermalls takes great pride to have employed the best and highly talented individuals that have enabled it to attain milestone after milestone.
SM Lifestyle Inc.
SM Lifestyle Incorporated or SMLI is the lifestyle and entertainment solutions company of SM Prime Holdings Inc. that offers the best in movies, events, and leisure. Starting with SM Cinema, the largest cinema exhibitor in the country, as its sole marque, the company has now grown 15 major brands which include: SM Cinema, Director’s Club Cinema, IMAX Theatre, XD: 4D Theatre, Mega Screen, WM Cinemas, SM Skating Rink, SM Bowling and Leisure Center, Exploreum, Snack Time, e-PLUS Tap to Pay, Galeón, Mall of Asia Arena, SM Tickets, and Blink. SMLI aims to promote bonding activities among Filipino families and friends, through entertainment and leisure facilities, while advocating the ease of use and personalized service created to complement the Filipino lifestyle.
Family Entertainment Center Inc.
Family Entertainment Center, Inc. is one of the managing companies of SM Prime Holdings Inc. that manages the leisure and amusement parks. We have outdoor parks (Sky Ranch), indoor parks (Storyland) and the amusement rides inside the mall (Amusement rides). We are present in almost all malls of SM.
SM Engineering Design and Development
SM Engineering Design and Development is the architectural and engineering arm of the Group's Retail and Mall properties, responsible for the development and modernization.