- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Some College (But did not graduate), TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate on any course.
- Supervisor / Senior Associate (5 yrs and up experience) specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
If you are a tenured BPO agent or a SME, but want to step up the ladder and be an Associate Team Leader, we invite you to join us and start a meaningful career in the field of recruitment. Your BPO experience and skills are just what we’re looking for!
About the role:
- The role will be responsible in managing a team and the accounts that they will support.
- The role will take full ownership for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
- Ultimately, you should lead by example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Open to "unconfirmed" Team Leaders, SMEs, Team Lead OICs who handled a team for at least 1 year.
- Open to tenured call center agents who are currently in Level 3/4 in operations
- Open to Team Leaders with at least 1 year of team management/handling ideally from the following industries: BPO/Call Centers, Recruitment/Headhunter Firms, Sales/Insurance Firms, Advertising Firms, etc.
- Candidates should display deep knowledge in the principles of Operations Management, Performance Management and Team Development.
- Candidates must have excellent communication skills, both spoken & written.
- Has strong Analytical skills and Leadership qualities.
- Candidates must be willing to work on a Fixed Night Shift schedule.
• Temporary WORK FROM HOME set up (equipment will be provided)
• COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE + HMO on Day 1
• FIXED NIGHT SHIFT, US Holidays OFF
• MONTHLY INCENTIVES on top of your base pay
APPLY NOW and Experience what it's like to work with #GreatPlaceToWork Certified Company!
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
PSG Global Solutions is the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of outsourced recruiting support to the US staffing industry. PSG is a multi-awarded company labeled as Endeavor Entrepreneur Company for the Philippines in 2015, and has won several awards including the 2015 Bronze Stevie Winner for Female Executive of the Year in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Exemplar Award for People Manager of the Year in the 41st PMAP Awards, and most recently the 2017 Silver Stevie Winner for Excellence In Corporate Innovation.
PSG Global Solutions is a new joint venture between Oak Knoll Capital, a Los Angeles-based investment firm and the Professional Staffing Group, a Boston-based staffing company. The principals of PSG Global Solutions have extensive experience, both in the recruitment/staffing industry as well as in the offshore delivery of complex services. Notable amongst our past achievements are the founding and subsequent management of eTelecare Global Solutions in 2000, a company that has since grown to over 10,000 employees, as well as the Professional Staffing Group, a $35M staffing company headquartered in Boston.
PSG has been in operation since 1996, and has been in the business of providing offshore-based recruiting services through its affiliate since 2006. We understand our clients’ needs because we run a staffing firm ourselves. Our clients not only get cost savings from our less expensive overseas recruiters, but they also get the benefit of access to recruiting best practices.
PSG Global Solutions operates in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) industry. The industry is estimated to be over $1 billion in size, with a very small fraction of that being offshore (mostly in India). PSG Global Solutions is the first independent RPO provider in the Philippines, catering to the international market. The company has tremendous potential as this industry, especially its offshore component is expected to see rapid growth over the coming years (in the 30-40% per year range).
Product & Services
We support a wide range of staffing companies, ranging from single-office firms to top ten staffing companies worldwide. Our clients are located throughout the US, Europe, Asia and Australia and operate in a variety of specialties, including IT, healthcare, administrative/clerical, engineering, accounting/finance, light industrial, and skilled trades.