- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management, Psychology.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Accenture’s culture of equality nurtures innovation. We are committed to achieving a gender balanced workforce by 2025. Be part of the future workforce. Join us!
You will be part of our HR Operations team which is responsible for providing back-end HR services to business operations. You will be heavily involved in helping our clients through their business journey in areas such as recruiting, training, onboarding, employee data management, compensation and benefits.
As an Associate for HR Data Management, you will be critical in supporting our client organize, manage, audit and maintain their HR data.
While there is never a typical day at Accenture, you will be:
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work.
- You are expected to be involved in:
- Updating and maintaining various HR systems/tools per standard process documentation
- Monitoring and tracking employee master data
- Data preparation critical to Pre-payroll, Ancillary Benefits and Post Payroll processing
- You will be participating in process improvement initiatives or special projects as assigned
- You will be required to help in the overall team's workload by managing your deliverables and help the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.
We're looking for Data Management New Associate with the following qualifications:
- Will prefer graduates with atleast 6 months of experience in back office with Finance & Accounting, HR, Health or any services industry.
- Word, Excel , Outlook knowledge is a must.
- Should have fair logical abilities and decent communication skills (no Language requirement though)
Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.You just need to have a stable internet connection. Also, amidst the community quarantine, most of our employees are in a work-from-home setup. All talents who will be hired during this time will be equipped to work remotely as well. Return to office and further information will be announced as we abide the Philippines government's update on the health and safety protocols.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-e
- Location: Mandaluyong City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.