- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Actuarial Science, Advertising/Media, Agriculture/Aquaculture/Forestry, Airline Operation/Airport Management, Architecture, Arts and Literature, Biology, Biosciences, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Chemistry, Communications/PR, Computer Science/Information Technology, Creative Multimedia, Culinary Arts/Cooking, Dentistry, Economics, Education/Teaching/Training, Engineering (Aviation/Aeronautics/Astronautics), Engineering (Bioengineering/Biomedical), Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electrical), Engineering (Electronic and Communication), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Material Science), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical), Engineering (Metal Fabrication/Tool and Die/Welding), Engineering (Mining/Mineral), Engineering (Others), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas), Finance, Fine Arts/Design/Graphics, Food and Beverage Services Management, Food Science/Nutrition/Dietetics, Geographical Science, Geology/Geophysics, History, Hospitality/Hotel and Restaurant Management, Human Resource Management, Humanities/Liberal Arts, Journalism, Law, Library Management, Linguistics/Languages, Logistic/Transportation, Maritime Studies, Marketing, Mathematics, Medical Science, Medicine, Music/Performing Arts Studies, Nursing, Optometry, Personal Services, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Philosophy, Physical Therapy/Physiotherapy, Physics, Political Science, Property Development/Real Estate Management, Protective Services and Management, Psychology, Science and Technology, Secretarial, Social Science/Sociology, Sports Science and Management, Textile/Fashion Design, Theology/Religious Studies, Tourism/Travel, Urban Studies/Town Planning, Veterinary.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Your BPO experience and skills are just what we're looking for!
Make The Change and join the largest and fastest growing RPO and learn the art of talent acquisition from the industry expert. Develop the much sought after skill of recruitment while enjoying perks like a competitive compensation package with bonuses and incentives, a fixed schedule, and weekends off.
As a recruitment specialist, you will be responsible for conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions.
Find suitable candidates for a client position by conducting research on job boards, applicant tracking systems, company web sites etc.
Conduct pre-assessment calls with candidates, verifying different items such as qualifications, availability and compensation requirements.
Coordinate interview schedules, locations etc
Recruit passive candidates, through phone calls, emails and general relationship-building. This represents a highly consultative sales process and presents an exciting opportunity for skill development.
Work with us as a RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST and enjoy:
- No irate callers
- No queuing
- Graveyard schedule - no shifting schedules
- Monthly performance bonuses
- competitive salary package
- Medical benefits
- early regularization and promotion
- At least 2 years BPO experience
- Excellent English communication skills
- Willing to work on a night shift schedule
- Willing to work in Makati (if needed)
We conduct remote interviews from Monday to Friday, 7AM to 6PM
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
PSG Global Solutions is the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of outsourced recruiting support to the US staffing industry. PSG is a multi-awarded company labeled as Endeavor Entrepreneur Company for the Philippines in 2015, and has won several awards including the 2015 Bronze Stevie Winner for Female Executive of the Year in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Exemplar Award for People Manager of the Year in the 41st PMAP Awards, and most recently the 2017 Silver Stevie Winner for Excellence In Corporate Innovation.
PSG Global Solutions is a new joint venture between Oak Knoll Capital, a Los Angeles-based investment firm and the Professional Staffing Group, a Boston-based staffing company. The principals of PSG Global Solutions have extensive experience, both in the recruitment/staffing industry as well as in the offshore delivery of complex services. Notable amongst our past achievements are the founding and subsequent management of eTelecare Global Solutions in 2000, a company that has since grown to over 10,000 employees, as well as the Professional Staffing Group, a $35M staffing company headquartered in Boston.
PSG has been in operation since 1996, and has been in the business of providing offshore-based recruiting services through its affiliate since 2006. We understand our clients’ needs because we run a staffing firm ourselves. Our clients not only get cost savings from our less expensive overseas recruiters, but they also get the benefit of access to recruiting best practices.
PSG Global Solutions operates in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) industry. The industry is estimated to be over $1 billion in size, with a very small fraction of that being offshore (mostly in India). PSG Global Solutions is the first independent RPO provider in the Philippines, catering to the international market. The company has tremendous potential as this industry, especially its offshore component is expected to see rapid growth over the coming years (in the 30-40% per year range).
Product & Services
We support a wide range of staffing companies, ranging from single-office firms to top ten staffing companies worldwide. Our clients are located throughout the US, Europe, Asia and Australia and operate in a variety of specialties, including IT, healthcare, administrative/clerical, engineering, accounting/finance, light industrial, and skilled trades.