- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate on Communications/PR, Computer Science/Information Technology, Fine Arts/Design/Graphics, Food and Beverage Services Management, Food Science/Nutrition/Dietetics, Human Resource Management.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English.
- SHIFT YOUR CAREER TODAY! We are looking for Recruitment Specialists to join our growing company. Apply now experience what it's like to work in a Great Place to Work Certified Company. Start your #BePSG journey with us today!
Top reasons to become a recruiter:
- Your work is High Impact and Exciting
- You’ll be working in a high demand marketplace and your efforts will be valued
- Consistent growth
- Build interpersonal skills
- Learn the Importance of Hiring Strategy
- Build Meaningful Relationships
- Helping people with their careers feels fantastic!
At the end of the day, a recruiter gets paid to make people’s lives better. What could be more rewarding than that?
- Find candidates
- Interview them over the phone
- Send potential hires to our clients
- No irate callers
- No queuing
- Graveyard schedule - no shifting schedules
- Monthly performance bonuses
- competitive salary package
- At least 2 years in college
- Career Shfiters, BPO Employees and Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply!
- Excellent English communication skills
- Willing to work on a night shift schedule
- Willing to Work From Home until June 2021!
- Salary between PHP 18,000.00 and PHP 26,000.00
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1000.
PSG Global Solutions is the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of outsourced recruiting support to the US staffing industry. PSG is a multi-awarded company labeled as Endeavor Entrepreneur Company for the Philippines in 2015, and has won several awards including the 2015 Bronze Stevie Winner for Female Executive of the Year in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Exemplar Award for People Manager of the Year in the 41st PMAP Awards, and most recently the 2017 Silver Stevie Winner for Excellence In Corporate Innovation.
PSG Global Solutions is a new joint venture between Oak Knoll Capital, a Los Angeles-based investment firm and the Professional Staffing Group, a Boston-based staffing company. The principals of PSG Global Solutions have extensive experience, both in the recruitment/staffing industry as well as in the offshore delivery of complex services. Notable amongst our past achievements are the founding and subsequent management of eTelecare Global Solutions in 2000, a company that has since grown to over 10,000 employees, as well as the Professional Staffing Group, a $35M staffing company headquartered in Boston.
PSG has been in operation since 1996, and has been in the business of providing offshore-based recruiting services through its affiliate since 2006. We understand our clients’ needs because we run a staffing firm ourselves. Our clients not only get cost savings from our less expensive overseas recruiters, but they also get the benefit of access to recruiting best practices.
PSG Global Solutions operates in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) industry. The industry is estimated to be over $1 billion in size, with a very small fraction of that being offshore (mostly in India). PSG Global Solutions is the first independent RPO provider in the Philippines, catering to the international market. The company has tremendous potential as this industry, especially its offshore component is expected to see rapid growth over the coming years (in the 30-40% per year range).
Product & Services
We support a wide range of staffing companies, ranging from single-office firms to top ten staffing companies worldwide. Our clients are located throughout the US, Europe, Asia and Australia and operate in a variety of specialties, including IT, healthcare, administrative/clerical, engineering, accounting/finance, light industrial, and skilled trades.