- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
As a Cybersecurity Consultant, you will participate in a variety of trainings and engagements, ranging from Cyber Transformation, Cyber Defense Operations, Identity and Access Management and Data Protection and Privacy. You will work in a global collaborative group environment for our Cyber projects for our customers across the globe. An important part of your role will be to actively establish, maintain and strengthen internal and external relationships. You would need excellent analytical problem-solving skills and are required to be organised and methodical in your approach. Similarly, you’re expected to anticipate and identify risks within engagements and share any issues with senior members of the team. In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of the highest quality as per EY’s quality standards and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer. As a valued member of the team, you’ll help to create a positive learning culture, by being a team player with good interpersonal skills.
We’re looking for fresh graduates that we can groom to become highly skilled Security Consultants with expertise in cyber / information security concepts, risk and controls concepts. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a dynamic team of professionals.
Your key responsibilities
- Engage in Cyber Transformation, Cyber Defense Operations, Identity and Access Management and Data Protection and Privacy projects
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- Keep up to date with the latest security and technology developments
- Research/evaluate emerging cyber security threats and ways to manage them
- Execute the engagement requirements with minimum guidance from senior team members
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization
- Contribute to people related initiatives including recruiting and retaining Cyber Security professionals
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop personal skills
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Building a quality culture at Global Delivery Services.
- Foster teamwork and lead by example
- Training and continuous improvement
- Participating in the organization-wide people initiatives
Skills and attributes for success
- Understanding of some cyber / information security concepts, risk and controls concepts
- Ability to use logic and reasoning
- Meticulous attention to details
- Willing to challenge and desire to learn
- Excellent leadership skills
- Governance and reporting
- Basic knowledge of networking
To qualify for the role you must have
- Have a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, ECE, Information Systems, IT, Cyber Security, or any related discipline
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Demonstrated passion for cybersecurity
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Should be open to flexible working hours
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 15.
Today, the GDS team is 29,500 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services and competencies.
With our clear vision for the future and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to grow your career. You will feel at home from the start, and will receive the training, support and guidance you need to do great work with exciting clients.
Along the way, you will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. In fact, whenever you join us — and however long you choose to stay — you will have valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
What can I do here?
GDS Philippines is part of a worldwide network of service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate.
GDS Philippines employs professionals at our center located in Manila. The functions and service lines currently being supported from our center include Advisory, Assurance, Knowledge, Creative Agency Services and IT Services. We provide high quality and value-added support to our customers who are EY member firms, working to agreed principles of exceptional client service.
- Advisory services include internal audit, compliance, reporting and analytics services. When you work with Advisory, you will be exposed to both international projects and local client work in the domestic market.
- Assurance supports the EY member firms to help their clients meet regulatory demands around the world. You will work with a team of professionals providing assurance support to EY member firms.
- Knowledge is a team of professionals working to help practitioners understand their clients’ business environments, win work and deepen relationships. You will help in enabling services, tools, insights and content so our teams can provide high-quality service.
- Creative Agency Services provides exciting career opportunities in translation services, content development for web-based learning and instructor-led training programs, as well as operations and administrative services. As part of our design team, you will provide graphic design and interactive media development.
- IT Services provide IT support and services to our internal customers internal support functions and EY wide projects and programs. You will help to maintain and enhance our IT infrastructure, as part of a team that provides help-desk, network and data center services to employees, along with workstation support, telecommunications and IT products.
- Talent Services delivers consistent, high quality and operationally efficient HR administration and support services, which include recruitment support, onboarding, workforce administration, learning administration, performance management system support and reporting. As a member of Talent Services, you will provide a wide range of HR support services. These services are supported by standardized, global processes enabling the customers’ HR and L&D teams, and the client-serving teams in EMEIA, to focus more on the business’s strategic agenda.
- Risk Management Services (RMS) provides support to client-serving professionals across EY. It extends services for personal and professional Independence, client and engagement conflict, service line quality, and end-to-end assistance with client and engagement setup. With its team of lawyers, RMS also offers contract management, SCORE and corporate secretarial support. RMS has a diverse user base, including Global and Regional Risk Management and Service Lines Quality teams.
- In this area, you will provide operations support to our Client Service and Enablement Services teams, and support the communication needs of the EY network. You will analyze and report on local and EY wide business development, and work on project management and business continuity planning.