- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Some College (But did not graduate) on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology.
- Trainee specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
Talent Shared Services (TSS) is a core service line within the Global Delivery Services organization, providing multiple HR support services including recruitment support, onboarding support, people data administration, learning administration and performance management support to Ernst & Young member firms.
TSS provides services to country, sub-area, area and global people teams and other EY stakeholders involved in HR, L&D and recruiting transactions and associated administration, reporting and people infrastructure.
These services are delivered from our centers in Dalian, China; Kerala, India, Manila Philippines and Wroclaw, Poland.
The TSS Intern is responsible for completing assigned HR functional transaction or work activities of recruitment /onboarding/people data administration… in accordance with the established policies, procedures and service level agreements of GDS whilst building positive and productive relationships with customer representatives.
Your key responsibilities
The Recruitment Intern will assist in providing support to the recruitment team in fulfilling hiring demand
- The Recruitment Intern will be trained on sourcing function including but not limited to resume mining, resume screening, data management, and interviews
What's in it for you?
- The Recruitment Intern will be trained about the basics of Recruitment function
- The Recruitment Intern will be given walkthrough on how Shared Services and Consulting firms operate
- The Recruitment Intern will be exposed to global corporate setting
- The Recruitment Intern will be provided allowance
To qualify for the role you must have
- Currently enrolled in an internship course
- Currently studying Human Resource Management or Psychology or any related courses
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Very good attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Must be willing to start by March 1, 2021
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Contract, Full Time, Temporary position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Today, the GDS team is 29,500 strong across five countries and plays an important role in EY’s growth strategy by providing efficient and effective support to our service lines and enablement functions. GDS is a vibrant organization that is constantly growing and expanding its base, services and competencies.
With our clear vision for the future and commitment to developing outstanding leaders, EY is the place to grow your career. You will feel at home from the start, and will receive the training, support and guidance you need to do great work with exciting clients.
Along the way, you will meet people and gain important knowledge and insights that will stay with you throughout your career. In fact, whenever you join us — and however long you choose to stay — you will have valuable experiences that will last a lifetime.
What can I do here?
GDS Philippines is part of a worldwide network of service delivery centers from which our Client Service and Enablement Services teams operate.
GDS Philippines employs professionals at our center located in Manila. The functions and service lines currently being supported from our center include Advisory, Assurance, Knowledge, Creative Agency Services and IT Services. We provide high quality and value-added support to our customers who are EY member firms, working to agreed principles of exceptional client service.
- Advisory services include internal audit, compliance, reporting and analytics services. When you work with Advisory, you will be exposed to both international projects and local client work in the domestic market.
- Assurance supports the EY member firms to help their clients meet regulatory demands around the world. You will work with a team of professionals providing assurance support to EY member firms.
- Knowledge is a team of professionals working to help practitioners understand their clients’ business environments, win work and deepen relationships. You will help in enabling services, tools, insights and content so our teams can provide high-quality service.
- Creative Agency Services provides exciting career opportunities in translation services, content development for web-based learning and instructor-led training programs, as well as operations and administrative services. As part of our design team, you will provide graphic design and interactive media development.
- IT Services provide IT support and services to our internal customers internal support functions and EY wide projects and programs. You will help to maintain and enhance our IT infrastructure, as part of a team that provides help-desk, network and data center services to employees, along with workstation support, telecommunications and IT products.
- Talent Services delivers consistent, high quality and operationally efficient HR administration and support services, which include recruitment support, onboarding, workforce administration, learning administration, performance management system support and reporting. As a member of Talent Services, you will provide a wide range of HR support services. These services are supported by standardized, global processes enabling the customers’ HR and L&D teams, and the client-serving teams in EMEIA, to focus more on the business’s strategic agenda.
- Risk Management Services (RMS) provides support to client-serving professionals across EY. It extends services for personal and professional Independence, client and engagement conflict, service line quality, and end-to-end assistance with client and engagement setup. With its team of lawyers, RMS also offers contract management, SCORE and corporate secretarial support. RMS has a diverse user base, including Global and Regional Risk Management and Service Lines Quality teams.
- In this area, you will provide operations support to our Client Service and Enablement Services teams, and support the communication needs of the EY network. You will analyze and report on local and EY wide business development, and work on project management and business continuity planning.