- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
Experience what it's like to work in a GPTW certified company!
Get hired from the comfort of your own home and enjoy temporary WORK-FROM-HOME set up!
The Branding Associate will deliver strong visual impact for the PSG brand in a wide range of media. The brand associate’s responsibilities include:
- Develop concept and design for PSG’s communication channels such as emailers, PSG Central, PSG TV, online media such as the PSG Careers website, social media pages and printed materials such as brochures, banners, etc.
- Maintain brand standards across all communication materials
- Must be proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere and/or other design tools.
- Has excellent photography and videography skills
- Strong ability for branding and identity creation
- Possesses a “visual flair” and eye for detail
Candidates must have the ff equipment:
- Laptop or PC
- Fast & Reliable Internet Connection
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION PACKAGE
- FIXED DAY SHIFT
- INCENTIVES on top of your base pay
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
PSG Global Solutions is the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of outsourced recruiting support to the US staffing industry. PSG is a multi-awarded company labeled as Endeavor Entrepreneur Company for the Philippines in 2015, and has won several awards including the 2015 Bronze Stevie Winner for Female Executive of the Year in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Exemplar Award for People Manager of the Year in the 41st PMAP Awards, and most recently the 2017 Silver Stevie Winner for Excellence In Corporate Innovation.
PSG Global Solutions is a new joint venture between Oak Knoll Capital, a Los Angeles-based investment firm and the Professional Staffing Group, a Boston-based staffing company. The principals of PSG Global Solutions have extensive experience, both in the recruitment/staffing industry as well as in the offshore delivery of complex services. Notable amongst our past achievements are the founding and subsequent management of eTelecare Global Solutions in 2000, a company that has since grown to over 10,000 employees, as well as the Professional Staffing Group, a $35M staffing company headquartered in Boston.
PSG has been in operation since 1996, and has been in the business of providing offshore-based recruiting services through its affiliate since 2006. We understand our clients’ needs because we run a staffing firm ourselves. Our clients not only get cost savings from our less expensive overseas recruiters, but they also get the benefit of access to recruiting best practices.
PSG Global Solutions operates in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) industry. The industry is estimated to be over $1 billion in size, with a very small fraction of that being offshore (mostly in India). PSG Global Solutions is the first independent RPO provider in the Philippines, catering to the international market. The company has tremendous potential as this industry, especially its offshore component is expected to see rapid growth over the coming years (in the 30-40% per year range).
Product & Services
We support a wide range of staffing companies, ranging from single-office firms to top ten staffing companies worldwide. Our clients are located throughout the US, Europe, Asia and Australia and operate in a variety of specialties, including IT, healthcare, administrative/clerical, engineering, accounting/finance, light industrial, and skilled trades.