- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
PSG is #GreatPlaceToWork Certified and the World's Largest RPO Company today!
The Operations Support Associate is responsible for providing logistical support to the different departments in PSG, primarily operations.
The role is expected to be responsible for planning and executing activities in the following areas:
Procurement and Vendor Management
- Develops and maintains strategic partner and vendor/supplier relationships
- Maintains records and follow up files of purchases, shipments, and related matters
- Design all purchase orders for all stock and non-stock items
- Sources items/vendors, negotiates prices, discounts, payment terms and deliveries
- Provides invoices/billings to Accounting
- Inspect products received for quality and quantity to ensure adherence to specifications
Administrative and Office Management
- Provide administrative and logistics support to different internal departments to ensure smooth operations
- Perform and assist asset management and inventory including procurement
- Take part and serve as core team to support for company engagements
- Managing tools and provide support to concerns which is owned by the Facilities and Compliance department (email creation, operations tools, other similar terms)
Site logistics and Migration
- Site coordination
- Site migration
- Workstation layout/plotting, capacity planning and seat allocation
- At least 1 year experience in facilities and administrative and office management functions
- Technical background, a plus
- Can communicate effectively to different audiences
- Candidates must be willing to work long hours, and occasional Saturday shifts.
- Willing to work night shift
Join Us Today!
- Location: Makati City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
PSG Global Solutions is the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of outsourced recruiting support to the US staffing industry. PSG is a multi-awarded company labeled as Endeavor Entrepreneur Company for the Philippines in 2015, and has won several awards including the 2015 Bronze Stevie Winner for Female Executive of the Year in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Exemplar Award for People Manager of the Year in the 41st PMAP Awards, and most recently the 2017 Silver Stevie Winner for Excellence In Corporate Innovation.
PSG Global Solutions is a new joint venture between Oak Knoll Capital, a Los Angeles-based investment firm and the Professional Staffing Group, a Boston-based staffing company. The principals of PSG Global Solutions have extensive experience, both in the recruitment/staffing industry as well as in the offshore delivery of complex services. Notable amongst our past achievements are the founding and subsequent management of eTelecare Global Solutions in 2000, a company that has since grown to over 10,000 employees, as well as the Professional Staffing Group, a $35M staffing company headquartered in Boston.
PSG has been in operation since 1996, and has been in the business of providing offshore-based recruiting services through its affiliate since 2006. We understand our clients’ needs because we run a staffing firm ourselves. Our clients not only get cost savings from our less expensive overseas recruiters, but they also get the benefit of access to recruiting best practices.
PSG Global Solutions operates in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) industry. The industry is estimated to be over $1 billion in size, with a very small fraction of that being offshore (mostly in India). PSG Global Solutions is the first independent RPO provider in the Philippines, catering to the international market. The company has tremendous potential as this industry, especially its offshore component is expected to see rapid growth over the coming years (in the 30-40% per year range).
Product & Services
We support a wide range of staffing companies, ranging from single-office firms to top ten staffing companies worldwide. Our clients are located throughout the US, Europe, Asia and Australia and operate in a variety of specialties, including IT, healthcare, administrative/clerical, engineering, accounting/finance, light industrial, and skilled trades.