- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Biology, Chemistry, Food Science/Nutrition/Dietetics.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
The Quality Assurance Assistant is responsible for the effective implementation of quality assurance programs and systems of the company. The position conducts random inspection tests in different manufacturing units ensuring that product specifications and standards are met. The position also monitors proper segregation, conducts regular sanitation audits, reports and recommends final action for non-conforming materials in process and/or finished products.
- Willing to work in shfiting schedule
- Willing to be assigned in Valenzuela City.
- Location: Valenzuela City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 4.
Social Media Footer
Head Office: 560 West Service Road, Paso de Blas, Valenzueala City Mega Plant: Brgy. Bulihan, Malvar, Batangas
A Delicious Story of Success
From a simple dream of providing delicious food for her family, the CDO story has turned into a lifelong commitment of providing Filipinos with high quality and affordable food products.
We champion mealtimes and unite families through food that calls them home. We live to bring them the freshness and delight of mom-made cooking that fills their hearts.
We will be the most trusted food company, loved for how our food creations bring and bond all generations of people together.