- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) on Chemistry.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Chemistry or equivalent.
Chemist will be responsible in conducting and supervising physico-chemical tests of raw materials, work in progress and finished products based on the set frequency from the quality plan to ensure that specifications and standards are met. He/she will also assists in the effective implementation of quality assurance programs and systems of the company.
- Applicant must be willing to work in shifting schedule.
- Willing to work in Valenzuela City.
- With knowledge on GMP, HACCP, and Food Safety.
- Location: Valenzuela City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 2.
Social Media Footer
Head Office: 560 West Service Road, Paso de Blas, Valenzueala City Mega Plant: Brgy. Bulihan, Malvar, Batangas
A Delicious Story of Success
From a simple dream of providing delicious food for her family, the CDO story has turned into a lifelong commitment of providing Filipinos with high quality and affordable food products.
We champion mealtimes and unite families through food that calls them home. We live to bring them the freshness and delight of mom-made cooking that fills their hearts.
We will be the most trusted food company, loved for how our food creations bring and bond all generations of people together.