- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
GET HIRED ONLINE! ALL INTERVIEW PROCESSES WILL BE DONE ONLINE!
- Answer inbound calls from customers
- Facilitate outbound phone calls for follow up and updating customers
- Document all calls handled accurately
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods and tools
- Handle customer inquiries and concern, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives
- Work closely with team leaders to drive innovative solutions to meet business needs.
HMO is provided on the FIRST DAY!
- Bachelor's Degree Holder or at least completed 2 years in College in any field with at least 1 year of BPO experience
- Excellent communication skills is a must or at least be intermediate level
- Strong customer service skills (ability to build rapport, demonstrate empathy and outline key steps in delivering good customer service)
- Ability to clearly understand and act on presented problem statement; to comprehend, capture as well as interpret basic customer information
- Ability to multi-task and navigate multiple applications at the same time
- Amenability to work at night fulltime, shifting schedules and Philippine holiday
- Willing to work in Quezon City
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 3.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.