- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Some College (But did not graduate), TESDA / Technical / Vocational Certificate on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Customer Service.
- Required language(s): English.
What are we looking for?
- Open to College graduates without working experience
- Open to Vocational and college undergraduates with at least 6 mos - 1 yr. BPO Experience
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills
- Strong comprehension and problem solving skills are required
- Previous billing experience within telecommunications a plus
- Ability to absorb and comprehend information quickly
- Understanding of Client products
- Some experience interacting directly with internal and external clients
- Can learn technical concepts
- Background in Project coordination or handling multiple accounts at once
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Answering customer calls and actively listening to identify their issues
- Troubleshooting problems and resolving a range of customer issues from device, to billing, to service concernsMaintains appropriate records, prepares required reports, and updates customer accounts
- Performs customer request/problem identification and follows defined procedures to resolve correctly
- Documents troubleshooting efforts and customer information in data capture tool and when required, transfers call or promptly notifies responsible party for resolution
- Coordinates with all sales channels for retention efforts on existing customer base
- Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department's/product's key performance requirements
- Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-role training and classroom training
- May identify root causes for customer dissatisfaction and recommend solutions to improve overall customer satisfaction
- May complete outbound customer contacts to resolve customer issues or recommend products or services, e.g., request bill payment, follow up on customer issues
Didn't find what you were looking for? Proceed with your application and we'll help you find the right fit for your skills and qualifications.
Open to fresh graduates or upcoming graduates of batch 2020, just submit your application and make sure to indicate expected month of graduation in your resume for faster processing. Our goal is to ensure that we are able to continually provide career opportunities and be able to safeguard the safety of our employees and the applicants. In light of the evolving coronavirus (Covid-19) health situation, we have decided to conduct our interviews virtually.
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Learn more about us here - https://www.accenture.com/ph-en
- Location: Ilocos Norte, Ilocos Region.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.