- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Some College (But did not graduate) on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in BPO/Call Center or equivalent.
- Handle customer service calls from doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other health care providers. Providing quotes on member eligibility, explaining medical and/or dental benefits, and checking claims status are just a few of the ways you’ll assist our customers
- Respond to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- Requires strong oral, written and interpersonal English communication skills, problem-solving skills, facilitation skills, and analytical skills.
- College Graduates of any course with no previous experience OR completed 2 years in college with at least 6 months of BPO / Call Center experience.
- Previous BPO / contact center experience in a voice account is an advantage, but NOT REQUIRED (healthcare program experience is preferred).
- Willing to work onsite at BGC, Taguig or Ortigas Center, Pasig after the training period
- For work from home, an existing wired / DSL internet connection with at least 25 Mbps.
- This is not a permanent work-from-home setup.
- You will be assigned in either the BGC site or Ortigas site. Amenability to work in either of the two locations is required.
- If hired, Company will deliver PC equipment setup for candidates
- Salary between PHP 17,000.00 and PHP 21,000.00
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Since its inception in 1974, John Clements Consultants, Inc. has grown into one of the largest consulting firms in the Philippines today, with a leadership position in the local market and a strengthening presence in the international scene, notably in Asia, the Middle East, and the US. While it has grown in size and business interests, locally and internationally, and prospects of further expansion remain in the horizon, the John Clements Consultants Group has maintained its focus on its core competencies: recruitment and training.