- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Accounting, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Economics, Finance.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Ensure smooth day to day execution and delivery individual goals on your market and other assigned tasks
- Achieve quality, timeliness and productivity metrics
- Attend all training requirements for process, methodology, workflows, and systems
- Keep track of all communications on updates and new processes and procedures
- Acquire a good understanding of FactSet content (Fixed Income and Equity content collection and workflows)
- Adhere to systems procedures, document analysis measures and database maintenance protocols
- Comply with knowledge alignment activities by participating in Process Knowledge Test
- Exercise ownership and accountability of all assigned tasks
- Adapt to ad hoc business requirements
- Attendance to and participation in meetings
- Attendance to skills enhancement courses
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent
- Strong interest in financial and corporate markets
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good level of computer literacy and web-searching skills
- High attention to detail
- Customer-centric mindset
- Resourceful, strong initiative and a team player
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible with time, holidays and adaptability to changes
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Willing to work in McKinley Hill, Taguig (temporary WFH setup)
- Amenable to work on shifting schedule (AM, PM, GY)
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 10.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.