- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Experience in Freight Forwarding is an advantage, Good Written and Verbal Communications Skills, Good Customer Service Skills, Proficient in MS Office, Pleasing and Persuasive Personality, Good Interpersonal Skills
- Preferably Less than 1 year experience specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Location: Pampanga, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.