- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
What a Graphic Designer/ Production Artist (Rebranding) contributes to Cardinal Health? The Production Artist is responsible for the execution, production, and on-time delivery of re-branded product labels and packaging assets for Cardinal Health. Traditionally Cardinal Health (CAH) has grown through acquisition and this trend continues with their latest acquisition of the Medtronic Patient Recovery Business. CAH needs to rebrand all Patient Recovery packaging by July 2023. The Production Artist will be part of a team that will design/develop and submits rebranded final product labels within the brand and regulatory compliance. Key Responsibilities
- Execute rebranding and redesign of packing using existing creative, datasheets, creative concepts, and brand guidelines, including typesetting revisions, updating of vector art to current brand standards, working with multiple languages, use of CC libraries, and redlines.
- Relay inconsistencies to Production Lead and align with the rest of the design team for consistent design and execution.
- Prepares production-ready files to appropriate production specifications.
- Responsible for pre-flighting all production files assigned to ensure quality.
- Responsible for QC to ensure all files contain all correct elements needed for the production of final deliverables before submitting artwork. Compare existing artwork carefully to your rebranded artwork, and corresponding data sheets and libraries, including typesetting revisions, design revisions, replacing of vector art, translations.
- Corrects all inconsistencies and mistakes in the art file before its release. Proofreading, accuracy, and attention to detail are crucial.
- Checks files to ensure settings are correct including color, image resolution, and output settings.
- Track daily design output and ensure you are meeting quotas and deadlines.
- Ensures files are correct and final before archiving. Maintain and update the assets on a remote drive.
- Adheres to brand standards, with the responsibility to know and understand them.
- At least 2 years of experience in graphic designing is required
- Packaging/ Labeling
- Adobe InDesign skill is required
- Amenable to any work schedules especially at night
- Good communication skills
- Preferably a Bachelor's degree graduate with Fine Arts degree, Communications Arts or Graphic Design major
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud and MS Office applications (Word and Excel)
- High level of attention to detail
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 5.
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health, Inc. (NYSE: CAH) is a global, integrated healthcare services and products company, providing customized solutions for hospitals, health systems, pharmacies, ambulatory surgery centers, clinical laboratories and physician offices worldwide. The company provides clinically-proven medical products and pharmaceuticals and cost-effective solutions that enhance supply chain efficiency from hospital to home. Cardinal Health connects patients, providers, payers, pharmacists and manufacturers for integrated care coordination and better patient management. Backed by nearly 100 years of experience, with approximately 50,000 employees in nearly 60 countries, Cardinal Health ranks among the top 25 on the Fortune 500.
Cardinal Health is more than a business, more than a partner, more than hard workers. It’s wings. Its unrivaled scale and focused approach leads to better solutions. The company’s strength flows from four areas of expertise: logistics, product, business and patient solutions. Cardinal Health welcomes new challenges, anticipates trends, and as Wings, brings support, speed, and mile-high vision to all customers.