- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on any course.
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Sales – Real Estate or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): excel, word, powerpoint, communication, presentation.
- Promote sales of properties through online advertisements in social media and other available online platforms.
- Source for possible clients and ensure to maintain a good and healthy relationship with them.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Meet required sales quota every quarter.
- Location: Quezon City, NCR.
- Contract, Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 50.
Alveo Land Corp. is the Philippines’ leading innovative developer of vibrant communities and groundbreaking living solutions. Armed with sharper foresight, unparalleled excellence, total commitment, and an inherent passion and drive for innovation, Alveo Land offers an extensive portfolio of holistic developments for living and working well.
With foresight brought about by many successful years in the industry, the Philippines' leading real estate developer, Ayala Land, Inc., conceived a company dedicated to building homes that answer the needs of a rapidly expanding market - the urban achievers. Upon registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), this fully-owned subsidiary of Ayala Land was born on September 29, 1995.
By February 26, 2002, the company was named Community Innovations Incorporated (CII), a move that reinforced a commitment to providing specially designed living environments for the unique needs of a discerning market. Along with the new name was a prominent new office address - the 18th floor of Tower One & Exchange Plaza, Ayala Avenue in Makati City, the country's premier business hub.
Community Innovations officially opened its doors for commercial operations on March 1, 2002. Since then, it has evolved into one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in the country. Shortly after, CII proudly built not only well-designed developments, but also flourishing communities bearing the mark of CII's expertise and passion for innovation.
As dedication to customers deepened, out came a whole new level-sharper foresight, unparalleled excellence, and total commitment for the company. On July 23, 2008 the company changed its name to Alveo Land Corp. Alveo, derived from the Latin word Salveo, means "to be well."