- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Business Studies/Administration/Management, Logistic/Transportation.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Required certification(s): Licensed Customs Broker, Professional Driver's License.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino.
- A graduate of B. S. in Customs Administration
- A Licensed Customs Broker
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Assistant Manager/Manager specialized in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Excellent in oral & written communication skills
- Excellent in people handling
- Strong organizational and problem solving
- Ability to perform under pressure and stressful condition
- Self-motivated, result oriented, detail oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Professional demeanor and attitude
CUSTOMS BROKER'S LICENSE
WITH DRIVER'S LICENSE
- Location: Pampanga, Central Luzon.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Our vision is for ASPAC to be the most trusted Philippine partner in strategic global logistics solutions.
ASPAC provides comprehensive and value-added strategic logistics solutions to our global partners by:
- Tailoring solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Developing advanced IT systems to enhance customer efficiency.
- Maintaining capable and reputable suppliers.
- Assigning highly committed, competent and reliable team members.