- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Nursing.
- Junior Associate (1-4 yrs experience) specializing in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support and Assistant or equivalent.
The Nurse is primarily responsible for the nursing care, wellness and promotion of health & safety of all employees.
- Reviews, evaluates and make referral as necessary for pre-employment medical results with significant findings.
- Manages medical records of all employees including records of injuries and illnesses and facilitates archiving of inactive medical files.
- Ensures medicine availability at all times by properly monitoring dispensed medicines.
- Provides first aid treatment to employees and person who sustain injury or become ill while inside the company premises
- Provides “fit to work clearance” to employees who return to work after a prolonged illness.
- BS Nursing graduate with updated professional license and first aid training certificate
- Preferably with Basic Occupational Safety and Health Training
- With at least one (1) experience in emergency set-up clinic/hospital
- Willing to work in night shift schedule
- Customer oriented and has good communication skills
- Location: Batangas, CALABARZON.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
Social Media Footer
Head Office: 560 West Service Road, Paso de Blas, Valenzueala City Mega Plant: Brgy. Bulihan, Malvar, Batangas
A Delicious Story of Success
From a simple dream of providing delicious food for her family, the CDO story has turned into a lifelong commitment of providing Filipinos with high quality and affordable food products.
We champion mealtimes and unite families through food that calls them home. We live to bring them the freshness and delight of mom-made cooking that fills their hearts.
We will be the most trusted food company, loved for how our food creations bring and bond all generations of people together.