- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Doctorate Degree, Post Graduate Diploma / Master's Degree on Psychology.
- CEO / VP / Director specializing in Training and Development or equivalent.
The purpose of the position is to successfully manage a dynamic Training Department; provide leadership, mentoring and customer issue resolution. Develop and manage a team that maintains positive customer relations, coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure Training-related requests are handled appropriately, and in a timely manner.
- Spearheads analysis, design, and development initiatives related to the new-hire, refresher, and staff development training needs of Account Associates; recommend appropriate learning and job support solutions.
- Collaborates with manager, support, and mentor the company’s trainers across locations.
- Assigns resources; sets timelines and deadlines; tracks projects and schedules
- Sets and maintains training standards
- Manages the creation and maintenance of all training templates.
- Assures communication among all parties
- Approves learning and support materials as appropriate; sets forth a document review cycle and methodology
- Provides expertise and support related to instructional/informational design and development, appropriate content treatment and media, and effective delivery strategies.
- Leads the streamlining of current reference material and documentation; identify the need for new job aids, etc.
- Acts as process analyst by identifying efficiency gains driven by quality initiatives.
- Collaborates with the management, Human Resources, Operations, and Marketing to provide for a continuous feedback loop related to desired competencies, entry requisites, work processes, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 5 years related experience, minimum two years of management experience
- 10 years’ experience in the BPO industry
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience in handling multi program and multi sites is an advantage/preferred
- Skill in providing an exceptional customer experience.
- Skill in verbal and written communication to analyze, interpret and address customer needs.
- Knowledge of contact services industry and best practices.
- Knowledge of PC applications.
- Knowledge of HR policies and procedures.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and customers.
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Ability to perform multi-faceted projects in conjunction with normal activities.
- Ability to identify, analyze, develop solutions and make decisions on complex or unique issues which address the Company’s business needs; ability to manage several projects simultaneously.
- Ability to be flexible and quickly adapt to changing business needs and processes.
- Ability to motivate and mentor team, presenting new opportunities and challenges for additional development.
- Location: Davao City, Davao Region.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 1.
VXI Global Solutions provides innovative and transformative customer care and customer experience (CX) solutions to the world’s leading brands. Throughout our worldwide organization, we foster a people-first culture that is unique in the industry, winning accolades and awards for both our positive work environment and performance excellence. Today, there are more than 35,000 people who are part of the VXI family in 42 locations in North America, Asia, Europe and the Caribbean.
We deliver contact center and BPO services, omnichannel and multilingual support, software development, CX innovation, quality assurance (QA) and infrastructure outsourcing. In addition, we’ve developed a dynamic suite of award-winning, customer care tools that enhance the entire lifecycle of the customer-care advisor. We use these tools every day within our operations and license them to clients and third parties that want to attain high levels of performance in their own operations.
We’re one of the fastest growing, privately held business services organizations in the United States. Our client partners rely on our complete range of customer management contact center and technology solutions to retain and grow their customer base while maintaining the highest level of quality and operational excellence.