- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree on Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer), Engineering (Electronic and Communication).
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level specializing in Customer Service (Technical) or equivalent.
Technology Solutions Engineering offers exciting opportunities. Client Support Engineers communicate directly with clients’ end users, business units, and IT, as well as any FactSet employee including FactSet engineers, product developers, consultants, and account teams. With the rapid evolution of FactSet products and services and the ever-changing corporate environment, Technology Solutions Engineering is instrumental in supporting our client base and employees. While this position will begin as operational in nature, an intermediate understanding of the FactSet products and services, and the FactSet corporate environment, will assist individuals to progress in this role. Tools and workflows will be provided for individuals to use in this role – although outstanding candidates will be able to improve upon and optimize workflows and documentation.
- Support FactSet clients with issues related to installation, connectivity, performance, stability, security, and Office Integration
- Support FactSet employees with issues related to hardware, software, mobile devices, conferencing, and marketing events
- Support FactSet clients and employees on the phone, through email, instant messenger, or web filed issues
- Create and follow support documentation
- Graduate of any Information Technology or Computer Engineering related course
- No prior industry experience required
- Business-level written and verbal English communication skills
- Experience interacting with clients is preferred but not required for entry-level positions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity and a strong interest in networking, computer, and application troubleshooting
- Excellent time and task management abilities
- Ability to read and interpret technical documentation
- Willingness to work on a shifting schedule
- Location: Taguig City, NCR.
- Full Time position(s) are available.
- Number of vacancies: 8.
FactSet is a leading provider of integrated online financial and economic information to the global financial community. FactSet offers mission critical investment research and work flow solutions to analysts, portfolio managers, investment bankers and other financial professionals. Our services are used by the top 10 global investments banks and 95 of the top 100 asset managers.
FactSet creates data and software solutions for investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial investment decisions. For 40 years, through market changes and technological progress, our focus has always been to provide exceptional client service. From more than 60 offices in 24 countries, we’re all working together toward the goal of creating value for our clients, and we’re proud that 95% of asset managers who use FactSet continue to use FactSet, year after year.